Pages

Mar 5, 2016

My Second Bag - Making a Boston Bag

After the Hermes Birkin bag, the second bag we were taught to make is a Boston style bag. I don't really favor the shape and dimensions of a Boston bag. They look like old lady bag to me! :P 

So, I decided to really stretch it by making mine into a briefcase style shoulder bag. It's really barely a Boston bag... But still, it was rather exciting to create my own pattern and design for this project!

I've had to switch phones so I'm going to have to find the initial photos for this bag from one of my backup folders...

The zipper in a window...

Adjustable shoulder straps...

Can you notice the difference between the left and right edges?
The clipper tool we have helped shape the bag to a sharper form!

The bag before the shoulder straps were added on...

I LOVE bags that can hold A4 papers for work...
and books...



No comments:

Post a Comment